Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information and Resources
The Fulton Montgomery Regional Chamber of Commerce is committed and dedicated to providing resources for our members and region. We will continue to update you with the latest information regarding the COVID-19.
*Last updated on August 30, 2021*
Governor Cuomo Announces COVID-19 Restrictions Lifted as 70% of Adult New Yorkers Have Received First Dose of COVID-19 Vaccine
State's COVID-19 Restrictions and New York Forward Industry Guidance Lifted Across Commercial Settings, including Retail, Food Services, Offices, Gyms and Fitness Centers, Amusement and Family Entertainment, Hair Salons, Barber Shops, Personal Care Services, Among Others
Unvaccinated Individuals Responsible for Continuing to Wear a Mask, Per Federal CDC Guidance
Large-Scale Indoor Events Venues, Pre-K to 12 Schools, Public Transit, Homeless Shelters, Correctional Facilities, Nursing Homes and Health Care Settings Must Still Adhere to Existing COVID-19 Health Protocols Per CDC Guidelines
- Governor Hochul announced a #VaxtoSchool campaign to drive COVID-19 vaccination rates among school-aged New Yorkers
- All teachers, administrators, and other school employees must submit to weekly COVID-19 testing unless they show proof of vaccination.
- The Department of Health has released official guidance for classroom instruction for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Governor Kathy Hochul signed into law a new moratorium on COVID-related residential and commercial evictions, which is in effect until January 15, 2022.
- $65 million will be available to local health departments across the state to support the distribution of booster shots.
- The Open Enrollment Period for uninsured New Yorkers has been extended through December 31, 2021. New Yorkers can apply for coverage through NY State of Health or directly through insurers.
- Health care workers can text NYFRONTLINE to 741-741 to access 24/7 emotional support services.
- Any New Yorker can call the COVID-19 Emotional Support Hotline at 1-844-863-9314 for mental health counseling.
This program provides emergency assistance for eligible restaurants, bars, and other qualifying businesses impacted by COVID-19.
The American Rescue Plan Act established the Restaurant Revitalization Fund (RRF) to provide funding to help restaurants and other eligible businesses keep their doors open. This program will provide restaurants with funding equal to their pandemic-related revenue loss up to $10 million per business and no more than $5 million per physical location. Recipients are not required to repay the funding as long as funds are used for eligible uses no later than March 11, 2023.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Prevention of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- What To Do if You Are Sick
- Resources for Businesses and Employers
- COVID-19 Vaccine | COVID-19 Vaccine
- COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker - NY.gov
- Phased Distribution of the Vaccine | COVID-19 Vaccine (ny.gov)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Locations
- COVID-19 Vaccine Prescreener
County Health Offices
New York State Resources
- Governor Andrew M. Cuomo
- New York State Department of Health
- New York State Department of Labor
- New York State Office of Mental Health
U.S. Chamber of Commerce
U.S. Department of Labor
U.S. Small Business Administration