Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information and Resources
The Fulton Montgomery Regional Chamber of Commerce is committed and dedicated to providing resources for our members and region. We will continue to update you with the latest information regarding the COVID-19.
*Last updated on January 3, 2022*
Governor Kathy Hochul announced masks will be required to be worn in all indoor public places unless businesses or venues implement a vaccine requirement
The new business and venue requirements extend to both patrons and staff. This measure is effective Dec. 13, 2021 until Feb. 1, 2022, after which the State will re-evaluate based on current conditions.
- All New Yorkers 5 and older should get fully vaccinated.
- All eligible New Yorkers should get their booster dose.
- All New Yorkers 6 months and older should also get their flu shot.
- New Yorkers should get tested after traveling and before seeing family.
- All travelers, domestic and international, should continue to follow all CDC travel requirements.
- New Yorkers who don't feel well should stay home.
- Wear masks in public indoor spaces and wash hands regularly.
CLICK HERE FOR THE INFORMATION WEBINAR RECORDING *Password for webinar* !Y.X=Q8*
This program provides emergency assistance for eligible restaurants, bars, and other qualifying businesses impacted by COVID-19.
The American Rescue Plan Act established the Restaurant Revitalization Fund (RRF) to provide funding to help restaurants and other eligible businesses keep their doors open. This program will provide restaurants with funding equal to their pandemic-related revenue loss up to $10 million per business and no more than $5 million per physical location. Recipients are not required to repay the funding as long as funds are used for eligible uses no later than March 11, 2023.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Prevention of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- What To Do if You Are Sick
- Resources for Businesses and Employers
- COVID-19 Vaccine | COVID-19 Vaccine
- COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker - NY.gov
- Phased Distribution of the Vaccine | COVID-19 Vaccine (ny.gov)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Locations
- COVID-19 Vaccine Prescreener
County Health Offices
New York State Resources
- Governor Andrew M. Cuomo
- New York State Department of Health
- New York State Department of Labor
- New York State Office of Mental Health
U.S. Chamber of Commerce
U.S. Department of Labor
U.S. Small Business Administration