Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information and Resources
The Fulton Montgomery Regional Chamber of Commerce is committed and dedicated to providing resources for our members and region. We will continue to update you with the latest information regarding the COVID-19.
*Last updated on July 2022*
Get vaccinated and stay up to date with all recommended doses.
- All New Yorkers 6 months and older should get vaccinated and get their booster dose when eligible.
- If you are experiencing symptoms or were exposed, get tested.
- If you test positive, stay home and talk to your healthcare provider about treatment.
- Masks are still required in healthcare facilities, nursing homes, correction facilities, domestic violence shelters, and on public transit.
- All travelers, domestic and international, should continue to follow all CDC travel requirements.
Important Note: The eligibility requirements for this Program have been updated as of 07.21.22, and the demonstration of positive net profit on 2019 Business Return ($1 or greater) will no longer be considered. Existing applicants will be reexamined and contacted by Lendistry (please do not submit a new application.) You may now be eligible to apply!
CLICK HERE FOR THE INFORMATION WEBINAR RECORDING *Password for webinar* !Y.X=Q8*
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Prevention of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- What To Do if You Are Sick
- Resources for Businesses and Employers
- COVID-19 Vaccine | COVID-19 Vaccine
- COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker - NY.gov
- Phased Distribution of the Vaccine | COVID-19 Vaccine (ny.gov)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Locations
- COVID-19 Vaccine Prescreener
County Health Offices
New York State Resources
- Governor Andrew M. Cuomo
- New York State Department of Health
- New York State Department of Labor
- New York State Office of Mental Health
U.S. Chamber of Commerce
U.S. Department of Labor
U.S. Small Business Administration