Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information and Resources
The Fulton Montgomery Regional Chamber of Commerce is committed and dedicated to providing resources for our members and region. We will continue to update you with the latest information regarding the COVID-19.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Resources
- Prevention of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- What To Do if You Are Sick
- Resources for Businesses and Employers
County Health Offices
New York State Resources
The Business Council: The Impact of the Coronavirus on Employers
- Webinar Registration- Friday, March 20, 2020, 1-2pm
U.S. Chamber of Commerce
U.S. Small Business Administration
Please find below the latest update from Governor Cuomo as of March 18, 2020:
What You Need to Know
- The Governor and Legislature have an agreement on a bill guaranteeing job protection and pay for New Yorkers who have been quarantined as a result of novel coronavirus.
- Governor Cuomo signed an executive order directing all schools in New York to close by Wednesday, March 18 for two weeks ending April 1.
- Casinos, gyms, theaters are closed until further notice.
- Bars and restaurants are closed, but takeout can be ordered during the period of closure.
- Strongly advise only services and businesses that are essential stay open after 8:00PM
- Gas stations
- Medical facilities
- All local governments must reduce their workforce by at least 50%. Non-essential state workers are working from home.
- New York State is waiving all park fees in state, local and county parks.
- Testing is free for all eligible New Yorkers as ordered by a health care provider.
- Your local health department is your community contact for COVID-19 concerns.